澳洲打工渡假澳洲打工

cross the road 穿越馬路
turn left on XXX street 在xxx街左轉
It's on the north end.
ran a red (light) 闖紅燈
right turning lane
through lane
turned from the outside lane
double parked 併排
crosswalk 十字路口
sidewalk 人行道
underpass地下道
parking ticket違規停車罰單
overpass天橋
Jaywalk 違規跨越馬路
Jaywalker違規跨越馬路者
white box代轉區
car license 擁有汽車
driver license 有駕照
brake light 閃燈
signal light警視燈
rearview車內的後照鏡
shouder check車子邊邊的後照鏡
speed limit時速限制
go speeding 超速
speeding ticket超速罰單
 
Do you have a jimmy? I’m locket out of my car.
你有開車門的工具嗎?

What make and model is your car?
你的車是哪一家哪一款的?

My car is acting up again.
我的車又出問題了.

Those tires you got are too big for the car.
你的車輪太大了.

It’s a one-owner beauty.
這車子的性能不錯.

He’s a Sunday driver.
他開車比烏龜還慢.

You should be really careful speeding on this freeway.
在高速公路不要開太快

Just don’t be a leadfoot.
別飆車

Why doesn’t the car start?
My battery is dead.
這車怎麼不能發動?我的電瓶沒電了.

Fill her up, please.
請加滿油.

Where is your favorite station to fill up your car?
你經常去哪個加油站加油?

What can I put in for you? Regular, premium or unleaded?
加什麼油?普通,高級,無鉛?

Can I have a ride?
可以載我一程嗎?


Let’s carpool.
一起共乘一輛車吧.

I got a jump-start from a friend.
我用朋友的車為我的車充電.

I need an oil change.
請幫我換機油

I have a flat tire.
我的車爆胎


Do you have a spare.
你有備胎嗎

It’s in the back seat of my car.
在車的後座

Make a right at the light
請在紅燈右轉

What’s the cross street there at Seou Station?
漢城站對面那條馬路是什麼

I was tied up in traffic.
我在路上塞車

I had a little fender-bender.
我的車被小擦撞

Those cars look really backed-up.
馬路大塞車

I am upset because I am a victim of a hit and run.
我一想到自己是這交通事故肇事逃逸的受害者就鬱悶.

I got the license plate number.
我看到車牌號碼

Mind backing up, please.
請您倒一下車.


Buckle up!
繫好安全帶!

Let’s carpool.
一起共乘一輛車吧.
Could you pull over there?
你可以在那邊停車嗎
Sir, that is not market for unloading passengers.
那邊沒有停車牌,不能停車

Where’s the taxi stand?
計程車站在哪?

Could you please roll up your window?
可以把車窗搖上來一點嗎?

How long will the next bus be?
下班車何時來?
 

They’re supposed to run every 30 minutes.
通常30分鐘一班車.

Please drop me off at the next stop.
我在下一站下車

Will you tell me when to get off?
你能告訴我何時該下車嗎?

We are testing for drunken driving.
我們要檢查您是否酒後駕車.

澳洲打工 - 交通英文。

 澳洲打工渡假澳洲打工