I was wondering if there is any vacancies at the moment
我想請問一下目前有沒有職缺
can i drop in my CV so that you can contact me once a vacancy comes up.
我可以把履歷交給你嗎 請你在將來有職缺的時候通知我
thank you for your time and effort.
謝謝你的時間
what documents should I bring to you ?
請問我需要帶甚麼文件
Is there a contract to sign ?
請問需要簽約嗎
Do you mind if I only work here for three month maximum?
請問你介意我只做三個月嗎
Do you take working holiday VISA holder worker ?
請問你接受打工簽證的員工嗎
問薪酬,澳洲本地的洋人公司一般都是試工後才討論薪酬問題。
-Will I be offered the hourly rate or the salary package?
(時薪還是週薪?)
-What would the hourly rate/salary/wage be?
時薪/周薪是多少呢?
-Could we sit down and talk about the pay?
我們可以好好聊一下薪水嗎?(試工後才問)
Calling for a day off請假
A: Hello, Mr. Compton? This is Susan Miller.
B: Hi, Susan. What can I do for you?
A: I'd like to take tomorrow off if that's all right with you.
B: Let me take a look. Just a second. That's no problem, Susan. See
you on Wednesday.
|
問職缺
-Is there any position vacancy in your company/department?
請問現在有職缺嗎?
-Is your department/shop any job available?
請問您的部門有在徵人嗎?
-I have been told there are some position vacancies and could your
please give me some more details about that?
我得知這邊有三個職缺,可以請您給我更的資料嗎?
-I saw your ads on website/newspaper, is the position still
available?
我在網路上/報紙上看到您的廣告,請問還在徵人嗎?
-I am looking for a job here, does any vacancy exist?
我正在這裡找工作,請問有任何工作機會嗎?
-Here is my resume/CV, please feel free to give me a call if any
vacancy comes up. Thank you
這是我的履歷表,有任何徵才訊息麻煩您給我撥個電話,謝謝! (當你親自上門投簡歷時可以這樣說)
問工作時間:
-Could I know the hours about this position/job?
請問這個工作的工作時間是?
-When shall I start to work and what time shall I work till?
請問幾點上班幾點下班呢?
-What time do you want me to come for trailer (試工) tomorrow/next
week?
請問您希望我明天/下周幾點到公司來報到呢?
要求加薪
A: Do you have a couple of minutes? I’d like to discuss the
possibility of a pay rise.
你有幾分鐘嗎?我想跟你討論加薪的事情。
B: Ok, there’s a pay review coming up next month. Put your thoughts
in an email and send them to the HR department.
好的,下個月有薪酬審查會。把你的想法以電子郵件寄給人事部門吧。
|